The placement of our security guards is what generally places Ultimate Security in the position to confidently describe the implementation of the venue’s specific vision of all security related functions. All our security guards are trained to make visible foot patrols throughout their posts in undetermined patterns. We encourage our personnel to interact with your patrons and employees in addition to standing a fixed post. Our security guards will also be equipped with Smart Serve certification. Under the Liquor Licence Act of Ontario, all security personnel working in a licensed establishment that sells alcohol must be Smart Serve Certified.
Special Event Security Guards Services
Some of the skills learned via completion of the Smart Serve certification are but not limited to:
• Their responsibilities under the Liquor Licence Act
• The effects and signs of intoxication
• Prevention techniques for over-service of alcohol
• Intervention strategies if problems do occur
• Approaches to difficult customer service situations involving alcohol
• How to recognize false identification
Our security guards are trained to act as a criminal deterrent while working by acting as an approachable source of information to patrons and employees, letting them know that we are there for them generating a feeling of community and safety.